Stick and Puck sessions are designed for players to come out and work on their individual skills. Open to all ages and skill levels. If under the age of 10, please be accompanied by an adult. (Mandatory Gear: Helmet, Gloves, Stick and Skates)
Adult Open Hockey times are designed for pick up games for players of all abilities. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate. (Full Gear Required)
10 Pass Pre Pay
10 Pass Pre Pay
All Times Subject to Change.
We will only be accepting credit cards at this time
* Skaters will need to agree to follow our appropriate social distancing “staging/get ready” areas. These areas will give participants an area to put on skates and helmets when applicable. You must also follow social distancing while on the ice.
* After each session, all participants will have 15 minutes to leave Comm Ice. This will allow staff to clean and the next session to arrive 15 minutes before their session. No loitering.
* Each guest that enters our facility will need to sign in and provide contact information for documentation purposes.
*Max Capacity is 40 Skaters on the ice
* Each skater is allowed two spectators to be at the rink with them.
* Participants need to come dressed and ready to their fullest capability prior to entering the rink. ALL locker rooms will remain closed during this time period. Customers must wait in their cars until the start of their ice time.
* You must wear a mask while in the building. The skater can remove theirs once they are ready to get on the ice.
*You must bring your own water bottle with no sharing.