The majority of our figure skating activities are during our freestyle sessions. For the uninitiated, freestyle is reserved ice time for figure skaters only to practice and take private lessons. You may buy disicounted passes in bundles of 10 or 20. Skaters must call ahead to pay for walk on sessions. Please read our "Freestyle Rules and Guidelines" before skating your first session.
Walk on- $7
Resident 10 Passes- $55
Resident 20 Passes- $100
Non-Resident Passes- $60
Non-Resident Passes -$110
Covid- 19 Guidelines
* Skaters will need to agree to follow our appropriate social distancing “staging/get ready” areas. These areas will give participants an area to put on skates and helmets when applicable. You must also follow social distancing while on the ice.
* After each session, all participants will have 15 minutes to leave Comm Ice. This will allow staff to clean and the next session to arrive 15 minutes before their session. No loitering.
* Each guest that enters our facility will need to sign in and provide contact information for documentation purposes.
* Each skater is allowed one spectator to be at the rink with them.
* Participants need to come dressed and ready to their fullest capability prior to entering the rink. ALL locker rooms will remain closed during this time period. Customers must wait in their cars until the start of their ice time.
* You must wear a mask while in the building. The skater can remove theirs once they are ready to get on the ice.
*You must bring your own water bottle with no sharing.